All appraisals are based on both an interior and exterior inspection of the subject property. Typically, the report is completed with a minimum of 3 closed sales comparables, 2 additional comparables (either closed sales, listings or pending sales), subject photos (with 3 interior views), comparable photos, a location map, building sketch with exterior dimensions, and GLA calculations.
Full Appraisal – URAR Form 1004
• Form designed for an appraisal of a one-unit property (with or without an
Form 1004 (FHA)
• Full Appraisal completed according to HUD Appraisal Guidelines
Condo – FNMA Form 1073
• Form designed to report an appraisal of a unit in a condominium project.
Manufactured Home – FNMA Form 1004C
• Form designed to report an appraisal of a one-unit manufactured home.
2-4 Unit – FNMA Form 1025
• Form designed to report an appraisal of a two-to-four unit property. Also includes FNMA Form 216 (Operating Income Statement) and form 1004MC.